I pod is a small electronic device that is used to store audio and video files. It is a portable device that could be easily transported with oneself. The latest version of I pod is I pod touch(fifth generation).iPod customer support number directly sticks to it.
Mac Book is a portable computer or could be best termed as a Laptop that is one of the best devices which has been created by Apple Inc. The latest version of Mac Book is 13 inch Mac book pro.
I pod Touch:
- Features– Height- 4.86 inches. Weight- 3.10 ounces(88 grams). Width- 2.31 inches( 58.6 mm).
- Storage capacity– 32 Gb / 64 Gb.
- Wireless – 802.11 a/b/g n and Wi-fi (802.11 n 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz).
- Display– 4-inch widescreen display with Multi-touch IPS Technology.
- Retina display.
- Camera– 5 Mp iSight autofocus face detection camera.
- Battery– Built-in rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery.
- Music Playback time– Up to 40 hours when it is fully charged.
- Video playback time– Up to 8 hours when it is fully charged.
- Charging time– It takes about 4 hours to get fully charged.
- Sensors– Three-axis Gyro and Accelerometer.
- System requirement– Apple ID and Internet Aceess.
- Synchronization– syncing with iTunes on a Mac.
- Airplay Mirroring to Apple TV support at 720P.
Mac Book Pro:
- Display– 13-inches LED-backlit display with IPS Technology.
- 2304*1440 resolution at 226 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors.
- Storage capacity– 8 Gb of 1866 MHz LPDDR3 onboard Memory.
- Supported Scaled Resolution– 1440*900, 1280*800, 1024*640.
- Wireless– 802.11ac Wi-fi wireless networking. IEEE 802.11 a/b/g n.
- Battery– Up to 10 hours wireless web. Up to 12 hours iTunes movies playback. Up to 30 days of standing time
- Camera- 480p Facetime camera.
- Audio- Stereo speakers with Dual microphones.
- Operating System-macOS Sierra.
- Procesor-2 GHz dual-core Intel Core m3, Turbo Boost up to 3.0 GHz and 1.3 GHz dual core- Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.2 GHz.
These are the excerpts of I pod touch and Mac book Pro. If anyone encounters a Technical problem then you do not have to worry http://appletechsupportnumber.net/mac-support/ is always there to help you. Just Visit the website to get your queries solved.